Welcome to Family Eye Care of Elmwood Park!
Family Eye Care of Elmwood Park proudly serves the Elmwood Park area with quality eye care services and a friendly staff. Dr. Christopher Frame takes great pride in offering the best vision care possible for your entire family.
Whether you need to be fitted with eyeglasses or contact lenses, or you need a comprehensive eye exam, our practice utilizes the latest technology and treatments available. Our staff will take the time to answer all of your questions and explain treatment options through your entire eye care experience.
Our optometrist & staff are dedicated to providing the highest quality eye care as shown by our:
- Thorough and comprehensive eye exams, which include a determination of your glasses and/or contact lens prescription, an evaluation of how your eyes work together, an internal and external evaluation of the health of your eyes, and tests to check your eye pressure, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
- Advanced technology, including digital retinal photography and corneal topography.
- 1-year eyewear warranty and contact lens buy-back guarantee.
- Commitment to offering the highest quality lens materials, such as digital (freeform) progressive lenses and premium no-glare lens coatings.
- Distinction as one of only a few practices in the surrounding areas to offer Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT), a non-surgical alternative to glasses and daytime contact lenses.
The office of Dr. Christopher Frame, serving Oak Park and Elmwood Park, IL looks forward to serving you and your family for many years to come